Beware! ProjectManagementUSA.org is a scam! We are not, nor have we ever been, associated with a company advertising scams as “American Project Management” and using a variety of domains for their scams that include:
Our apologies if you are getting email from them, have been scammed by them, can’t reach them, etc.
If you have been a victim of these scams, please send me an email which I can forward to the FBI as they are now investigating this long running scam. Maybe you can help bring the parties responsible to justice.
Here is some information I gathered several months ago that you might use for additional follow-up as these scammers in LA are working quite out in the open:
1. It appears that Regonline.com is being used to capture your email address, registration, and funds. Please contact them at 1–888-351‑9948.
2. You may also want to contact the company where these domains are registered through. Please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the domain name used in the emails you have received.
3. It appears the domains and Web sites are hosted at SoftLayer.com. To complain, please contact email@example.com and reference the domain name used in the emails you have received.
4. According to the City of Los Angeles, the company is listed as DDGLA* American Project Management, LLC at 645 W 9th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015. Their telephone number is (213) 406‑8042.
* The City reports the name as ODGLA while the state (below) says DDGLA. To complain, please call (213) 473‑5901.
5. The company is registered with the state as an LLC with the address above beginning on 12/14/2011. Not sure what other company name they previously operated as the first calls we got regarding their apparent scams was early last year. To complain, please call (916) 657‑5448.
6. It would appear that the company is also using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. To complain, please email email@example.com
Again, we have nothing to do with this company, their email, and apparent scams you may be caught up in.
Partner, American Project Management, LLC (A legit Virginia LLC)